NADIR has a group of professionals with extensive experience in the following areas:
- Full topographical and conventional cartographic surveys (GNSS and TPS)
- Full topographical surveys with scanner
- Full topographical surveys of linear works using Mobile Mapping System
- Full photogrammetrical surveys using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Topographic networks: implementation, observation, calculation and adjustment
- Precise levelling surveys
- Site topography settings, stakeouts and calculation of measurements
- Reparcelling projects
- Urban and rural inventories
NADIR carries out topographical surveys using MMS (Mobile Mapping System)
By using this system we can achieve:
- A three-dimensional and geo-referenced digital model captured by a dynamic scanner.
- Geo-referenced photographic information.
This measuring system is ideal for:
- Carrying out urban and interurban inventories
- Carrying out rd and raiay inspecon.
- Establishing the initial and end state of construction works.
- Follow the earth moving of construction works.
NADIR carries out topographical suweys by using 3D laser scanners. Using this technology achieves:
- A high resolution three-dimensional digital model.
- An orthoimage ofthe surveyed area or rectified images ofthe scanned object.
NADIR has a Technical Oce Department, where as well as in-house services it oers technical services for clients such as:
- Technical support.
- Outsourcing of technically qualified personal.
- Calculation and adjustment of topographical networks.
- Digitalisation of civil works projects using Clip adn Istram-Ispol programmes.
- Project review.
- Works supervision.
- Urban and interurban inventory.
- Drafting of modified and complementary projects.
- Training in the use of office and field software.
NADIR's team has extensive experience in the following areas: roads, railways (both conventional and high speed), ports, airports, maritime, hydraulic, housing and other buildings with the following personnel:
- Highly qualified topography managers.
- Field topographers with extensive experience.
- State-of-the-art topography equipment for grounds works, structures and tunnel construction such as:
- Topographic total stations.
- Optical and digital high precision measuring instruments.
- GNSS receptors.
- 3D systems for machinery control.
NADIR carries out aerophotogrammetric surveys by using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Using this gystem is ideal for:
- A three-dimensional terrain model obtained georeferenced digital photogrammetry.
- An orthoimage of the survey area.